My bf having a huge penis especially the thickness about 2.3", he always ask me to have sex with him but I rejected due to scare about his penis size. We will go to a party in few week time and I agreed to have sex with him but I never tell him that i am a virgin. My friend told me that it will hurt a lot more if he do not know I am a virgin, even worse if he is having a big size. Is it true? I understand that not all girl hurt their first time but my friend told me that his will will probably hurt really bad.

He reminded me few times to wear ultra sheer tights that day, I never have sex before and do not know what is the relation between the sheer tights & sex. Anybody can advise?

dont worry the pain will go away as soon as you can imagine

Well your first time will probably hurt, but there are some females that do not experience pain during her first sexual experience.
Try to use lubricants, they can easy your sexual intercourse. And do not forget to use condoms, because they protect you in many ways.

Hi there, tights don't really have anything to do with sex other than being sexy. All he is trying to do is make you feel at ease, I imagine. Did you ever end up having sex with your boyfriend? I'd like to hear how this went. Thanks!

Wow. These questions you're asking are clear indications of that you shouldn't be having sex, not yet, as you're clearly not ready. You should have sex with someone you first of all feel comfortable telling that you're a virgin! If you can't do that, then consider thinking it over.

Well a lot of virgins are nervous about it. I don't think that means they're not ready yet. Is anyone ever really ready for anything? I don't think so. But I think that the poster does sound ready.

Hello, all. I was going to start a new topic; now I'm glad I did a little searching and found a thread similar to what I wanted to ask. :-)

I am a 23 year old virgin. (I've also never had a boyfriend, but that's beside the point.) I'm rather tired of waiting for some romanticized version of the "right man" to come along and sweep me off my feet before I give it up. A friend and I have agreed to get a "friends with benefits" thing going. We're both single, we both want it, and I trust him. Anyway. As so many other women, are/have been, I'm quite worried that the first time will be very painful. He knows I'm a virgin, so I'm not worried about him being too rough. I've heard that it can hurt less for someone my age than, say, a 16 year old. Any idea if there's some truth to this? I'm also curious if "stretching" myself out the weeks before might actually be helpful. (I'm figuring it certainly can't hurt!) Any other tips for a first-timer would be greatly appreciated. (I've heard one should use lube, for example.)

(Side note: I'm one of those lucky people who had a decent sex ed class. Nobody needs to tell me to be safe--he's got condoms and we will definitely be using them!)

By the way, being nervous does not mean one isn't ready. At least, I don't think so. Heck, I'm 23 and I'm nervous about it! But I do feel ready, nerves or not. :-)

Jersey Girl,

You sound like you've thought this through, planned it out, found someone special who will be considerate, and you're taking steps to make sure it goes well.

Terrific!

If you'd like to try "stretching", that certainly can't hurt. You can also practice clinching your PC muscles... many women (and men) do this every time they come to a stop light in the city, as a harmless form of "excercise" and training and toning for those muscles.

I'd like to recommend two books for you. "Sex for One" by Betty Dodson and "The Guide to Getting it On" from Goofy Foot Press. Both are good for first timers.

You may have already broken your hymen (if one's present) or torn it though sports, horseback riding, fingering or other vigorous action.
If you have a doctor's appointment soon, you might tell them that you're planning on becoming sexually active, and want an exam to tell you if you have a hymen to worry about... or not.

Some women do not experience pain, as that's from tearing a hymen, and some have TOUGH hymen to deal with...but the doctor can help you resolve that.

As far as the earlier post goes, I must agree that the first gal is sounding very young and scared to be engaging in behavior that is supposed to be slow, tender and loving. Her boyfriend sounds less interested in her, than her sex. So, I agree, she sounds too young for this... but that won't stop her. I'd also recommend those books for her, but for other reasons.

Good luck, and let us know how this "friends with benefits" works out for you. You sound like you've got your head on straight. He's a lucky guy. (And he should start thinking twice about how good YOU are, too!) ;-)

Thanks for the advice and book recommendations, Kirk C. :-) I believe I'll check one or both of them out--assuming the Borders book store here has them.