hi,
me and my gf had first time sex last week, its both first time. does females always bleeding during their first time of intercourse? my gf was not. and how do i know if she lost her virginity?
thanks.

Not all girls bleed their 1st time. If it hurt her while you were having sex.

I heard that it's possible to lose your virginity and not bleed. I heard some girls never bleed. So she might be in this percentage. It's also possible her hymen didn't break. I heard that some girls' hymens are real far back and they can have sex and not break them.
In any case, a Dr. would be able to tell if she didn't bleed.

Loosing Virginity is NOT the breaking of the hymen.

Virginity is a concept. It means the innocence of a girl.

Virginity is lost when she has sex. regardless of whether the hymen is ruptured or not.

she has had sex. she isnt a virgin.

Well, I KNOW what you're talking about, but I think they're referring to if the hymen was broken because MANY people consider THAT losing virginity. Now, I agree with you but it is debateable subject.

antivirus wrote:

hi,
if my mom took me to the doctor for checking wheather i had done the intercourse can she know that i have done that from doctors plz help

It is possiable to break the hyman from riding bikes lot, horses things like that.

Yes it's possible.

i have a question.. my bf and i were dry humping and i had my period.. i mean i had all my clothes on but he didnt and i felt his penis going deep because he was acually being rough.. i need to know if i broke my v

i had sex many times but still i ve not got bleeding till now but i dont feel the pressure much as well is tat so important tat i shd bleed or he shd...

Guest wrote:

antivirus wrote:

hi,

If your mom took you to the doctors you would be fine first off. No they can not tell unless you are pregnant, the hymen can be broken in normal activities for example in certain exercises.

my gf and I had the same problems... she said she was a virgin when we had sex at the 1st time.. she didnt even bleed and she is not was not tight as virgins... dont know what to do as well.. maybe she is lying dude..

well i m a doctor and tell u wat that bleeding or pain is not a sign of virginity.a female can rupture her hymen during sports r running so if u want to make sure a female is virgin r not go to a gynaecologist and check her out.

Its not possible to maintain the hymen upto 18 yrs because changed life style of the girls like riding , playing and exercises are the reasons

I have a question. Me an my gf had sex an she didn't bleed the first time but she uses pads not tampons so she couldn't have broke her hymen or w.e from that but she does exercise also how can you tell when a girl is really tight please respond it would be nice:)