Im a virgin and thinking about having sex for the first time and im really nervous and scared, im like as innocent as they get only kissing guys and my bf has done like everything and he is happy to wait til im ready and i think i am but im not entirely sure. I am really worried about if its going to hurt? if i dont react well during? also i dont reallly like my body and how it looks and i dont think he will either. He loves me and i love him but i guess im just really worried, i think i would be fine if i didnt know anything but everyone in my friend group has had sex and they keep telling me about it and it makes me scared... ive waited so long and i want to but yea not sure.. can anyone please just tell me a more about it, like what to expect and how to act please?

ok, since you're a girl, its going to hurt for your first time. My ex honestly didnt enjoy it the first time, but afterwards she really started to get into it. since its your first time, the best advice i can give you is that you shouldn't worry too much about the entire thing, practically one thing should lead to another, you should be very turned on and most importantly wet, and then have sex, it'll hurt a bit since your "flower" is being broken, practically there's a hymen, a mesh of skin, that girls have and when having sex for the first time, it breaks and some blood is produced. Some girls have a regenerating hymen but thats very rare and only regenerates if no sex is had for a while.

dont think too much about it, because if you worry or expect too much you wont enjoy it at all, most girls don't enjoy their first time at all, ive talked too a few freinds who are girls and practically the nervousness gets in the way of enjoyment for them. as for your body, trust me your BF doesnt care, all guys see their gf's as beautiful because otherwise they wouldnt be with them, no offence but everyone is quite vain and im sure he finds you very attractive dressed or not.

here's a little added thing; if you want to break your hymen prior to sex, masterbate with a dildo or something penis-like, this way it wont bleed during sex, but your bf my wonder wtf since he's knows you're a virgin. this method can get rid of some of the pain and prior to sex your first time try out alot of foreplay.

hope that was helpful.

Sounds to me like you're like not ready yet. If you don't feel sure than why go forward? Sure, everyone else is doing it but that does not mean you have to throw away your precious gift just to be like everyone else.

So you don't like your body? I don't know many females who do these days. We are bombarded with images of air-brushed super models with unrealistic bodies that are toned, tanned, and not very realistic. Here's a news flash for you. Men are visually stimulated. Men love skin. Men love curves. When you are naked in front of a man, YOU ARE IN CONTROL and you can play the Jedi Mind Trick on him. Strut around with all the confidence that you are the sexiest living creature on the planet and guess what? He'll absolutely believe it. Confidence is infinitely sexier that any certain "look".

I suggest you save yourself until you know the time is right. Spend some time with exercise, fitness and nutrition and develop a positive self esteem BEFORE you engage in sex. Don't start seeking acceptance from sexual attention and become just another s*** with a poor self esteem, we already have enough of them filling our headlines daily.

if he really loves you you should try it and if it hurts tell him he should appreciate that you tried.