Hi, folks. I am a mother of six months old boy and I am little stressed out by this swine flu. I know that epidemic is decreasing, but I am still thinking of it. I would like to know the side effects of tamiflu that is applied in babies. Can you name some? I would really appreciate your replies.

Hi, there. I am not sure why you are worried now when swine flu is not as popular as it was 6 months ago. I know that Tamiflu and Relenza are not licensed for babies under one. However, if the situation is serious, it can be applied. I think that dosage is 2 mg per kilogram. I am not sure about the side effects. Maybe they are the same for adults, but with higher chances to affect babies. You should consult your pediatrician for more details. However, I don’t think you have the reasons to worry now. Good luck!