I am interested in tamiflu’s effectiveness. It is not common vaccine. How does it work against viruses and keep human cells from destruction. I doubt that there is really helpful.
Did it help to anyone?

Tamiflu is antivirotic, it is not vaccine, you are right. It is oral drug. Its efficacy is approved in preventing flu in adults.
But common flu usually doesn’t last more than a week. In immunocompromised patients this effect has not been established.
Tamiflu is very expensive drug. I think that best prevention are good nutritional habits, vitamins every day and recreation at least 3 times a week.

Tamiflu is the best medicine for the treatment of Bird Flu and Influenza. Its expensive but best to take care of your health. If you are suffering from Flu then it is recommended to complete the 10 dosage of Tamiflu to cure Flu.

You Can Buy Tamiflu Online at www.121doc.com.

121doc is an Online Clinic based in London, UK which offers treatments for Impotence, Obesity, Influenza, Smoking, Female Sexual Dysfunction and Male Baldness.

Since of the new flu strain called swine flu this will possibly be the only help for the sufferers like in the uk some people are being give this medicine