Hello, I am from Sweden and I have two small children. I know it has almost been and gone, but we can still vaccinate our children against swine flu here. I have a doctor's appointment next week, and I am thinking about asking for the swine flu vaccine. I am still in a dilemma because I am worried about the side effects of the swine flu vaccine. I really don't know what to do. Have any of you had children that have been vaccinated with the swine flu vaccine and what were the side effects?

I think that train has already left the station quite frankly! Is swine flu even considered a threat any more? In the heat of it, I wasn't sure, but now I am convinced that the panic surrounding the swine flu epidemic did not match the seriousness of the epidemic at all. Regular flue is more dangerous. If you give your kids the regular flu shot too, perhaps you should opt for the swine flu vaccine. If not, I think you're good.