Hi, guys. Everyone is talking about this swine flu and vaccination and I am not sure what to do. Why are people so against this immunization? What are the side effects of this vaccine? I am not much familiar with the facts, so I will appreciate if you could tell me something more. Thanks in advance.

Hello. I think that you shouldn’t worry a lot. 6 months ago this was a prime time piece of news. Everybody was talking about swine flu. Nowadays, it is rarely mentioned. I think that side effects of swine flu vaccine are similar to any other vaccine. Local skin reaction is possible. You can experience the redness and swelling. I think that this vaccine is not studied enough. There lies all the fuss about this vaccine.

Hi, there. You are right. No one talks about swine flu in that way like it was 6 months ago. I won’t get a shot then. I am not immune compromised and I think I don’t have the reason to be worried, but I just wanted to find out something more about this topic.