Hello, guys. I have been suffering from asthma for years. Lately, my doctor introduced me a new drug called Symbicort. At first I felt well, but it seems that I have a hand tremor. Could this medication be causing this side effect? I would appreciate if anyone knew to answer me.

Hello. Symbicort is a corticosteroid. It is a combination of two drugs. Those are: budesonide and formoterol fumarate. However, it can show some side effects. Tremor is just one of them. You should report this to your physician. He will then change a dose or even change a medication. I hope everything will sort out. Bye!

yes symbicort can cause trmors.i'm having the same effects and i'm getting really scared because their not going away.i'm ready to go into a panic attack because of it.need to talk to some.please call me.3146289153