Hi, folks. My mother has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I know that one of her most difficult problems is tremor. I would like to know which medication is better for treating this in MS. Would it be Zofran or Mysoline? I would really like to hear what you have to say about this.

Hello to you too. Tremor can be common for people with MS. It is caused by involuntary muscle contractions. This makes that your part of the body moves back-and-forth. Tremor is probably the most difficult thing for treating in MS. Many drugs are used for this purpose. However, none of them is 100% efficient. I really cannot tell you which one is more efficient – Zofran or Mysoline. You should really discuss this with your mother’s doctor. I am sorry I don’t know more details. Bye!

Hi, guys. Both Zofran and Mysoline are recommended for intention tremor. This tremor appears when you need to make some precise movement. It usually appears in front of the target. There is also postural tremor. Some other drugs are used for this type. Zofran is the blocker of serotonin receptors. It comes as injections or tablets. Mysoline is anticonvulsive drug. It is similar to barbiturates. Your mother’s doctor should solve this dilemma. Bye!

Hi, my friends. You haven’t mentioned something. How did you come up with those two medications? Why are you having doubts between Zofran and Mysoline? Did a doctor recommend them? I would agree with all that is said above. Tremor in MS is really hard for treating. You should consult a specialist for more details and advice. Please, let me know what you decide. Bye!