Hello, my friends. My brother has been experiencing some problems related to multiple sclerosis. His most difficult problem at the moment is tremor. I would like to know if there are any non-medication strategies for decreasing the effects of tremor in MS. I would really appreciate your advice on this. Thank you!

Hello, there. I know what you mean. My neighbor has been diagnosed with MS. Tremor has also been one of his main symptoms. As far as I know, he uses drugs for this. I know that treating MS tremor with drugs has not shown much effectiveness. I really don’t know about non-medication strategies for decreasing tremor in MS patients. You should really consult your brother’s doctor about this. I am sorry I couldn’t help you. Good luck with all!

Hi, folks. I have also heard about the problems with MS tremor. It really gives “headaches” to the neurologists. Various drugs are used here. However, there is still not a drug that could guarantee 100% effectiveness. Physiotherapy can help in decreasing tremor. You should consider this. Ask your brother’s doctor if he recommends it. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!

Hi, guys. MS tremor is really one of the main difficulties for treatment in this serious disease. I agree that physiotherapy may help. As far as I know, if the case of tremor is serious, then surgery is recommended. Intrusive head tremor can be treated with botulinum toxin. There are some new approaches like deep brain stimulation or thalamic stimulation. It has been also used for people with Parkinson’s disease. Since I don’t know details about these techniques, you should consult a neurologist. I hope you’ll get some info. Good luck!