Hell! I am 46 years old male and I am experiencing one, rather embarrassing male problem. I suppose that the testosterone levels in my body have already declined and I am suffering from sexual dysfunction, if I may call it like this. I heard that there are some testosterone activators on the market that can help me with my problem. Is there anybody who can recommend any of these products to me? The main reason is that my wife still enjoys sex very much and honestly, I wouldn’t want to disappoint her. Thank you

Hi there! I read that low testosterone levels can result in many unfortunate conditions for men like reduced muscle tone and bone mass, chronic erectile dysfunction, loss of memory, depression, anxiety and mood swings, irritability, insomnia, diminished libido and impotence. I remember my friend having similar problems to yours, he even showed me this product he was using. I think it was called Jenasol or something like that. He told me he was very satisfied with it. I reckon he ordered it over the internet. I hope you will manage to get it, and successfully solve your problem. Good luck!