Erectile dysfunction? Has anyone experienced a chronic problem at a young age. I'm in my early 30s, but have noticed a few issues. It happened a bit throughout the years, but is more problematic now.

Have you seen a urologist for this? I can't say for certain what it might be, but you could get your testosterone levels checked. I've read that guys who have low levels of testosterone have low libido and/or erectyle dysfunction. However, only with a medical assessment can you get a proper diagnosis as to whether this is physiological or psychological.

It can be explained by two factors physiological and psychological. If you suffer from continual stresses, depression or relationships' problems consult a psychologist. If erectile dysfunction is caused by some disease or body disorder, than ask for the medical treatment. The last case can be treated with ED drugs. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use