Sleep is essential to have the good testosterone levels. It is during the sleep that body produces the maximum amount of the testosterone. If you sleep daily for about 7 to 8 hours then there is nothing to worry about the reduced testosterone levels. Research studies have proved that testosterone levels in the body are influenced by the amount of the sleep individual takes daily. The men who sleep regularly for about 8 to 9 hours have maximum amount of the testosterone than men who sleep less. The deficiency of hormone is noted prominently in the men who sleep very less time.

Testosterone is the essential androgen for the men, which guides various functions in the body. It is a hormone that is necessary for the growth of the secondary sexual characters in the men. It is the hormone that is essential for the proper functioning of the digestive system. This androgen helps to control the excessive weight gain in men. This hormone is very much vital for the normal functioning of the male reproductive organ. Its deficiency results in the infertility, osteoporosis, impotence, diabetes, lack of hairs, baldness, bone degeneration, or underdeveloped bones.

im 23 years old and i have never climaxed i have yet to cum, it kinda pisses me off cuz i want to feel that pleasure. does anyone have any suggestions for me. i have used dildos, vibrators, faucet, fingering myself, my husband fingering me, playing with my clit while intercourse and still nothing. i dont know if im stoping too soon or what.