I had some problems with impotence and infertility so I visited my doctor. He told me I have low testosterone levels and I should take testosterone supplementation. That was testosterone enantate which should convert in the body to testosterone. His goal was to get back normal sexual functioning. I want to know something about testosterone enantate if that is something that really could help me.

Testosterone is naturally occurring hormone known as androgen. Testicles produce this hormone in man and it is the main essential hormone. It is used for normal growth and development of the male sex organs and male sexual characteristics. Low testosterone level can cause impotence, decreased sex drive, decreased mental and physical activity. Infertility occurs because of decreased sperm production and bone loss. As you can see, testosterone enantate could help you with those symptoms you mention. Testosterone enantate should not be used if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. You should inform your doctor if there were any previously allergies, and immediately stop using this medicine. Each people can be affected with testosterone enantate’s side effects in different way. It doesn’t have to mean each man will experience any of side effects.