I am worried I may be pregnant. My boyfriend and I had sex and he ejaculated on the first day of my period and after we realized the condom broke. I panicked and took plan B an hour later, my period lasted very long (Sept 18 - Sept 26) I think the last coupld of days may have been spotting. I seem to be having sypmtoms that can be associated with a period coming or a pregnany (very tender breasts and very tired all the time) Does anyone have experiance in this situation or know the chances that I may be pregnant. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Since you started your period AND took Plan B I think there is a high possibility you are not pregnant. The closer to the date you had unprotected sex that you take Plan B, the better it works. A few years back I took Plan B about 3 days after unprotected sex and was not pregnant. I wish I could be more help but this is just my experience with this topic.

Hey I was wondering what ended up happening because I am experiencing that at this moment. I took plan b while on my period and it lasted long just like you. And now I am having breast tenderness and the period symptoms. I would really appreciate your response. Thanks