I had sex (april 27th) & the condom slipped off and got stuck inside of me we got the condom out & immediately got the plan b pill. i took it the same day and by the night time my cycle started. what are the chances of me being pregnant?

You did take Plan B in time it needs to work in order to prevent the pregnancy, so chances that you are pregnant almost don't exist at all, especially if you have gotten your full period that same day. That means that you weren't ovulating at the time of the sex and you could not have gotten pregnant in the first place, Plan B or not. Was it the time for your period to come or did it came early?

it was time for the period to come on. but i didnt get my full period until two days later. i started spotting the day i took the pill 

Hormones from the Plan B have just made your period little weirder, including spotting,but when you consider everything, no, you definitely don't have chance to be pregnant since you took the Plan B in time and had our period.