Hello. I am a 16 years old girl. i have a serious problem and i just don't know what's the source of it. everytime i have oral sex with my boyfriend i just can't tolerate it and i vomit. it's not because i'm disgusted or anything, before i used to get disgusted of blowjob but not anymore, and still even before i blowjob i vomitt.. and i can't know what is the reason of it !.. please help me here.. it is upsetting both of us alot...

thanx,,

well im not a expert or anything....but if u vomit before oral sex i dont see what could cause it beside you being sick or it must really bother you, even though u say it dosent. if you dont like doing it or u get nervous about it then dont do it! tell your boyfriend how you feel and he should understand...theres many other ways to get pleasure beside oral sex. now if u vomit after oral sex then one thing i can think of that may cause it is how deep its going, if it goes too deep to your throat then the gag effect may cause u to vomit....cuz i know when u stick a finger down ur throat it makes u vomit and i dont see why this would b diffrent...so try not going so deep if thats the case

Hey, I'm in my mid twenties and have the same problem. I used to be fine with my boyf and previous guys with swallowing, but for the last couple of months I literally throw up when he comes in my mouth. I used to really like giving head as I knew I was good at it. It isn't caused by deep-throating because if he masturbates into my mouth without his penis even going in my mouth the semen still makes me throw up. It's a violent physical reaction, almost like I'm allergic to it.

The first time it happened was when I was really hung-over and sick because of that, so maybe it's a psychological association thing? If so I still don't know what to do!

What to do?!

I don't know of any studies with oral-semen-allergy but there are confirmed cases of semen allergy in the vagina. See here: webmd.com/allergies/news/20061113/semen-allergies-helped-by-frequent-sex

Hmm well we use condoms every time so I wouldn't know if I have vaginal allergy to his semen... thanks for the link tho. Any other ideas of how to cure it?

Buy some flavored condoms and have him wear one next time. If the problem is an allergy to semen, using a condom should be effective. Using a condom for oral is also a very good practice due to the potential for oral disease transmission.

Folks, we're not dealing with an allergy here because there's no immunoglobulin mediated response. Allergic reaction are generally inflammatory in nature. All that's occurring here is emesis, apparently in the absence of nausea and, if I'm understanding them correctly, no gag reflex. I have a hunch there's some kind of prostaglandin involvement, but I can't find anything in the literature that supports this connection.

sickofspunk -

I think you may right; it may be a conditioned response. There is an obscure mechanism that causes humans and other animals to respond to smells or tastes that have previously been associate with nausea by vomiting. It's like your digestive system says, "I tried this before and it made me sick, so I'm not going to risk it. Uuuuuurl!"

Aversion Therapy is a type of treatment that takes advantage of this mechanism. For example, they can train alcoholics to throw up at the smell of alcohol. I can't find any references to how to go about unlearning this kind of association, but if you can find an expert in aversion therapy, they might be able to help you.

Other than that, you might try taking a metoclopramide tablet a half hour before attempting oral sex. Ask your doctor for a prescription, and be honest about why you need it. Don't make up some lame story about needing it for motion sickness because it's not effective for that. Just get three or four tablets. If it works you can always get more, but if it doesn't work at least two out of four times, there's no point continuing.

find a guy who likes it when you vomit during oral sex

just try and enjoy oral sex
its all in the mind

Yujjgyuh lo ffggg
Ycyvubju
Gfycyggy

i m 20 nd boy plz help me
i had oral sex last night with my girl friend nd in next morning she does vomits 3 times help me whats the reason behind this
nd i do oral sex aprox 3 4 hours with her
and i put me penis only top part of my penis coz it does not go inside coz she is virgin nd
i throw sperms out nd in her
now plz help me out whats the reason behind her vomitings

Yo pal is the gagging effect.Your girlfriend isn't used to it.Better switch positions and learn better techniques.With time and experience she will succeed and you both will have an unforgettable time together.