Hey, I am 19 years old (girl) and I just got a new boy friend (2 months). We practice safe sex all the time and of the total of three people that I have slept with, he is the best at sex. I now want to give him deep throat but I have a few questions that I am concerned about. Ok, first of all, his penis is about 5.6 inches long. I'm wondering, when I give him deep throat, is it safe if I let him cum in my throat? Like is there a possible chance of me choking and not being able to breath because his penis does not go super deep? In addition to this, are there any medical concerns that I should know of?

In addition to this, do any ladies have advice about ignoring the taste of cum? I have never liked the taste, but I love giving oral. What should I do?

Thank you so much!

Tell him to change his diet. My female friends tell me the taste of semen is influenced by the guy's diet. As far as I know, there are no real medical concerns to deepthroating your boyfriend. I would guess that as long as you're not trying to inhale as he ejaculates you should be fine. Also, common sense should tell you that if something feels wrong, it probably is.

Have fun and be safe!

Yes, but is it ok if he cums in the back of my throat or is there a possibility that I will choke? Like do guys normally cum in your mouth or can it actually be in the esophagus? (or in the far back of your mouth).

You should be able to tell when your bf is about to have an orgasm while you are performing oral sex. Don't shove his penis down your throat at that time.
When you feel his penis starting to spasm, try to have it positioned part way in your mouth, past the teeth heading toward the back of your throat.

If it is to far back, you will probably cough, that is the gag reflex working.
You can deep throat him all you want, but when he gets ready to cum, pull back a little.

As far as the taste, it is tru that diet affects that. It is not a bad thing, but sometimes, depending on what he has eaten, it may taste odd.

My girlfriend says she really likes how it tastes after a guy eats a lot of pineapple, or drinks green tea. I have yet to actually be with her in that sense... but yeah. Its come up in conversation a few times lol.

Fruit DOES help the taste...5.6 inches shouldnt be too hard to swallow

I had a girlfriend who really wanted to learn to swallow, for a week I drank a cocktail (forgive the pun), she guzzled happily.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

If he cums far enough in your mouth he sould miss your tastebuds entirely, unless he is a gusher. I think mostly its the texture that bothers some people. Also having a chaser like flavored drinks or soda's next to the bed help. 

Take it from someone who has sucked and swallowed a lot of penis. The best way to ignore the taste of cum is to swallow straight away without thinking about it. Don't swallow deep throat you will gag

Its fine for him to come in the back of your throat. My boyfriend comes in the back of nine and ideep throat him all the way down balls and penis in mouth at same time and he's 8 1/2 inches long. Anyway the further back the less you taste.

Yes its fine to cum in the back of your throat (it feels weird but its fine )

Hi. Can I borrow u? Lmao seriously If u r deepthroating the cum is going down ur windpipe n u will cough and try to get it out in a lugie. It can't b good for ur lungs. Sayn...

That's not how it works it will go into your stomach

or just send him to me - if you don't care to suck to completion