AFTER I HAVE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND I HAVE NAUSEA AND SOMETIMES FEEL A LITTLE DIZZY. I FEEL LIKE I COULD VOMIT, BUT NEVER DO. I AM ON BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. IS THERE AN ANSWER FOR THIS?

I have been having the same problem. It passes, but I feel really sick for a few minutes after, especially when I get up. Wierd, huh? Maybe it has to do with blood flow, like there's not enough in our heads.

CHJE wrote:

I feel the same way... strange

i always feel like im going to vomit after and never do..it lasts a long time and then i start to freak myself out that i can be PG. (lame i know)

There is a possibility that you could be allergic to his semen, which is rare but does occur.

I have nausea after sex. Even if I give myself an orgasume. It is not always just right before my time of the month. I also have a lot of pain if I have an orgasume during this time of the month.

It's because the head of his penis hits your cervix and when he's constantly penetrating it irritates it. Nothing is wrong and it happens to most women, just lay down for a bit after and you'll be fine.

Another consideration is the complex effect on the body's chemistry that is an integral part of having an organism. Depending on circumstances (age, fatigue, physical condition, hormone imbalance, rest-recovery period, alcohol, blood-sugar levels, dehydration, etc), the additional physical and chemical stresses of having an organism can supposedly result in having an internal response of dizziness accompanied with a sense of nausea. But it would be worth mentioning to your doctor in case the stress effect is a precursor to more serious complications from an underlying health condition (e.g. irregular heart condition or constricted artery etc).

I am also on the pill, and I started it right around the time I started having sex with my current boyfriend, so I'm not sure if it has to do with the pill, my boyfriend, or neither. But I've never had this experience before...

I get a bad lump in my throat and sometimes am sure I will vomit but never do. I can't lie down or it's worse. I drink water afterwards... Sex for us also always ends in him ejaculating into my mouth. I wonder if I could be a bit allergic to his sperm?

The most recent time this happened was a few minutes ago... I've been sitting here waiting for the nausea to pass... and I've found that when I burp, the discomfort of the lump in my throat/chest eases up some.

I'm pretty darn confused as well!

I have the same problem. I just had sex with my boyfriend and the nausea is so bad I had to open a window because I feel like I can't breathe. I'm laying on my stomach waiting for the feeling to pass. Of course he's passed out. At least he offered me water but I felt embarassed and just wanted the room to be quiet. I didn say that to him. We were thinking perhaps the late night activity of sex can bother my stomach. I'm also on the pill and know that the pill plays a role in my nausea. Ever since I got on the pill 5 years ago my stomach has been more sensitive. A part of me feels like perhaps I am partially allergic to his semen. Especially because he drinks beer. Like him having drink 5 beers before we have sex and then letting him finish inside of me maybe it has something to do with that. I'm sort of venting now. I also sometimes just get really hyper after sex. Besides all of that it's very enjoyable!

Ok, It has nothing to do with allergies to his semen. An allergic reaction to his semen usually manifest itself in other ways and doesn't usually cause nausea. The nauseas feeling after sex is usually caused by either a hormonal imbalance, or from the cervix being hit continuously during sex.
The hormonal imbalance can be caused by taking a hormonal contraception pill, or it can be just a natural imbalance. Sometimes the symptoms of a hormonal imbalance in the body will only become noticeable during or after sexual arousal. There are certain foods you can eat or dietary supplements you can take to alleviate the problem. It is best to talk to you doctor to find out what is best for you.
Another cause is, that during penetration, the head of the penis hits the cervix multiple times. In some woman this can cause a nauseas feeling after sex. Try asking your partner to not thrust so hard, or penetrate so deeply and see if there is an improvement.
Because you have said that you are on the pill, I would expect a hormonal imbalance to be the culprit. I would suggest seeing your doctor about putting you on a different pill, or seeing if there are any supplements they can suggest to help. If not, a pharmacist should be able to help because they tend to be more knowledgeable when it comes to dietary supplements.

Okay this is happening to me too I've never felt this way before im on birth control (implanon) but i only feel nauseous in the morning and what freaks me out even more is that my boyfriend says he feels the same way but its only when we have morning sex so I'm not sure what to think...

Yes, I feel the exact same way after sex. This last time it was so bad I thought I was going to pass out. (not in a good way) the nauseated stomach as if Im am going to throw up ( but I dont) and feel dizzy. Ive had this feeling before but not to this extremity. When I dont think about it; its fine! but when I am alone or think about how miserable it feels to have a nausea on my stomach it makes me more sick. Sometimes, I know its exaggeration on my part but still; I just wish it would go away. Feeling like this after sex is quite miserable and the next doc appt visit I have; I am surely to ask her whats the deal!?!

Ok ladies just for the record im a female that has sex with other women. I do the penetrating with the penis & for the first time in screwing women over the past 15 yrs, I had sex with my partner & afterwards I felt nauseas! I really think it has 2 do with a hormonal imbalance! I work @ a hospital so Im going 2 ask some doctors if they know what could be the problem. I think I just need to  get checked out! I did have my yearly physical done two months ago, so  Im not preg, dont have std's but my cholesterol is up & so is my sugar level! Im 30 yrs old so Im not that old! Puzzleing! 

Ok I had kinda ruff sex yesterday and I didn't have nausea directly after sex, but about an hour later once I was up and moving around. I felt dizzy and extreamly nauseous. Everything eased up after a few minutes but I have remained tired and and a little nauseous all day long. Also late last night my lower stomach muscles began to twitch (like the kind of muscle spasms u might have in your eye on occasion). There was no pain besides my muscles being sore but the nausea is really making me feel bad.

Kinda confused I think I will have a talk with my gyn.

PS. I am not on birth control of any kind so I know that that isn't the problem. Two months ago I had a sonogram and everything looked great in my female organs so I really don't know what the problem could be.