My girlfriend refuses to perform oral sex on me. She claims it goes against her values and beliefs. Because of the way society treats oral sex, she views it as dirty. I have assured her that this act is not dirty when two people are in love and that it should be viewed as beautiful. I perform oral on her and I have no problem doing so and she enjoys receiving it. I am having an incredibly difficult time understanding why she will not perform oral sex on me. I want to share this with her because I want to experience this act with her; however, she states that she would feel dirty and guilty after wards. I want to understand why she won’t perform this act on me, as well as I want her to perform oral on me. I love her and she loves me. She said she would take a bullet for me, but she will not give this a chance. This issue is deeply bothering me. Any advice?

I don't understand how this issue can be any more cut and dry.

Believe it or not, but some people still have beliefs and morals. There are some people who believe that a woman should not have sex until her wedding night with the man she is going to spend the rest of her life with. There are lots of people who follow those beliefs and will live or die by them.

If she says oral sex is dirty according to her societal beliefs, then it is up to you to accept that. If you love her, you should not push her into something she doesnt want to do and you should respect her wishes. Just because you are OK with it doesn't mean she is.

You say you want to "share" this act with her. That's a load of bull sh*t. You just want a blowjob. Listen dude, the world doesn't revolve around you and your penis. Accept it. You are ignorant to her moral values and if you truly love her, you will accept her for who she is and what she believes in.

obviously if shes willing to have sex and is willing for you to go down their then for her to pleasure you wouldnt be in morals to begin with. maybe she just thinks its gross. But oral sex shouldnt be a big problem to begin with...you can do SOOOO many things with sex besides the oral, so dont even stress.

Not all women like the idea of a man's penis in there throat, my wife and I have 'normal sex' every night when we go to bed, lasting for about a hour, but not oral sex, as she says "a penis is meant to go into a vagina, not into your mouth" Don't get the idea that everyone likes oral sex, a lot don't for different reasons, ask your girl friend why she won't perform, if she insists, well you will have to respect her point of view, and just enjoy making love to her in the 69 position, that as I say can be very loving, caressing every part of your girl friends body, playing with her pubic hair, breasts, etc, but NOT putting your penis in her mouth, yuk.

Celebrity
I have just joined steadyhealth.com I answered this question before joining, I was told it might be published as a 'guest' if not I'll briefly repeat, that not all girls and women like oral sex, my wife and I have frequent 'normal sex' but not oral, as she says the penis is meant to go into the vagina, not the mouth,perhaps you are watching to many porn movies, that is what they do, but you should not try and do it with the one you love.

Find another gf. She can't say it's against her values to give but not receive. And stop giving even if you stay with her.

Personaly i find it gross either way giving or receving. But you need to respect her. to make a big deal out of something so small is stupid. if your having sex do you really need a blowjob?? And is she asking for you to go down on her, as you are of her? if not stupid up and take what you get. I would leave the person i was with if they made a big deal about a damn blowjob if they are getting sex anyways.

Well if she finds oral sex repulsive why not edukate her?

I don't now of any girl who would refuse a mans tongue in intimate places.

Misery wrote:

rapidfire10000 wrote:

Respectable married couples should not have oral sex, the mouth was never meant to accommodate the penis, a mans penis is meant to go into a woman's vagina, not her mouth, so just respect your girlfriends action and only have sex via the vagina. In all the years that I was married, my wife and I had frequent intercourse (6 to 10 times a week) for over 20 years penis/vagina of course and never once had oral sex.

almorr wrote:

Misery wrote:

rapidfire10000 wrote:

u obviously don't no wot u were missing out on.

Dude, I have been going through this for many years now. As each year passed, it became worst. It was down to 3 times a year WTF!? Now, it has become so bad, it used to lead to arguments and us not talking. Just a few weeks ago, I told my wife to not even bother attempting this in the future. It's clear that she doesn't want to do this and I have had enough of the waiting and anticipating. If you really love her and she loves you, then things should work out for you. Has she never done this before, or just stopped all of a sudden? My wife gives no real reason for not doing it anymore and that is the reason I have given up on it. Best of luck in the future. If this is something you can live without, then cool. If you need this act, break up with this girl and find someone who will do this as much as you like. I say that because it would be better than cheating on your girl with someone just for oral sex.

cw

So she probably doesn't do anal as well, since a penis is "meant for the vagina." What a boring sex life.

I still say that the penis naturally is meant to go into a woman's vagina not her mouth, if she insists that she does not want oral, put your penis into her vag.