I am a man that loves oral sex. I want it all the time, and sometimes it is all that I want from sex. The problem begins with my partner, when she is not willing to do it when I want it. Is something wrong with me?

Oral sex is normal in relationship, between two persons who know each other. It seems to me that you are only interested into oral sex. Maybe this is some sign of emotional problem that you don't want to face. Especially if the oral sex is the only way you can have orgasm. Now, I don't want you to think that I am attacking you. I just want you to realize that your big desire for oral sex and the obsession with it is causing you problems with your partner. I understand that you like it, but why is it that you like it so much? Did you ever thing about the way you are asking your partner for oral sex. Maybe you are making her feel like she has to do it, just because you want it. Maybe she feels like she has no other choice, and believes me, that am not a happy feeling. I advise you to talk to your partner before it's too late.

my boyfriend loves when i give him oral sex but i want to vomit every time but love the act i've only done it to him a few times but the last time i puked so is there a way of getting over the disgusting taste? do you get used to it over time?