ok my girl likes eating my sperm but it makes her sick. Do you know whats in sperm that might make her sick? or is it something i eat that does that?

It might be just from oral sex, the sudden release of cum into her mouth hits her gag reflex, and the consistency of the liquid.. like a raw egg, isn't nice to swallow for some women.

well it gives her a stomach ake and sometimes makes her vomit but it makes her sick like for like a half of a day. what do you mean by raw egg? are you just saying or is raw egg mean something about my little swimers?

haha no offence to your little swimmers, I said the consistency of the liquid was like a raw egg. Its like swallowing a tablespoon of thick spit... its not nice for some women.

Did a bit of research for you: here you go!

"though there is nothing in healthy semen that can cause illness, some people get nauseated or even vomit during or after performing fellatio. This is a result of the gag reflex being triggered and is not a cause for alarm. The gag reflex is a way that your body protects you from choking, and is activated when something - like the head of a penis -- touches the back of the throat, stimulating certain nerves. If the reflex is stimulated enough, it may cause involuntary vomiting. The gag reflex can be controlled by practicing relaxation techniques. If this is a persistent problem, you may want to try a different angle when performing fellatio.

Other people may become nauseated after swallowing semen for psychological reasons, or because they find the taste or consistency of the semen unpalatable. If you find oral sex or semen repugnant, addressing underlying psychological causes may be necessary. If the taste or consistency of the semen itself is objectionable, there may be dietary changes that your partner can make to improve the flavor of his spunk. "

Can i throw a question?

my GF wants to taste/eat the semen but her friend says its good if its a liquid like where in a first burst, its like reaching heights of ceiling, so its totally liquid form and not a phlegm like semen(hey not the color, heh). mine is like a dehydrated semen and very little amount coming out. I envy those you have lots of semen disposal. How can i have the same as other? am i going to eat something to change it, exercise, or what?

Thanks for a help.

A few years late, but for anyone else asking this.

If you just root and shoot, most times you will have thick floppy cum.

The longer you last the more fluid like you will be.

Also. If you know you are definately going to have sex that evening. Have a a tug earlier in the day and just get to the point of orgasm, but don't cum.
Later when you have sex, you will have a larger amount of ejaculate and it will be liquid.

speaking from a girls point of view my fiance's sperm doesnt taste gross nor freak me out but after my stomach gets upset and i will feel nauseated for an hour or so. I dont have much of a gag reflex soooo thats not the problem. is there any way i can make this stop, i dont wanna stop making my boy smile :).

Thats exactly whats been happening to me! I dont have a problem with the taste or consistency, but just last night after swallowing, i got really sick and nauseated. i ended up vomiting and feeling dizzy.

I also dont have much of a gag reflex and actually enjoy doing it...

any help?

I got super sick for an hour or so, vomited, felt dizzy and my heart was racing and i ended up having to go to sleep to try to feel better! :(

ElementCat wrote:

Quote:

any help?

OMG!!! I did this the other night with my boyfriend. About an hour after I swallowed I got hot and dizzy and then nauses. This made no sense Ive done this to other bf and its never happened...

About 15 years ago, I had this same issue. I used to get sick from swallowing an old boyfriend's semen. I'd get sick on my stomach, have diarrhea, get very nauseous and vomit. It had nothing to do with a gag reflex, I got physically ill for a few hours after. Haven't had the same problem with anyone else, ever. Like an id**t, instead of simply not doing it, I forced myself to take Pepto or some other anti-nausea/diarrhea medicine before a sexual encounter. That made it go away, but it was totally dumb for me to keep putting myself through that. If it really makes you sick ladies (and guys), don't do it. Respect yourself more than that. I didn't and I regret it.

Drink lots of fluids, fruit juices make it taste sweet and you must stop chronic masturbating. Drink gallons of pineapple juice and don't ejaculate for a week and have your girlfriend give you a blowjob and take a long time with it, at least 15 to 30 min, even better is to bring you to the point of orgasm 2 - 3 times and let you settle down a bit. You will likely gag her with the load you will ejaculate

Yeah I get hot and nauseous after swallowing semen too. This seems way too common a thing to be chance! I wish some doctors wd find out why!

I certainly have no problem with the taste or mygag reflex. I just get really bad headaches and flu like symptoms and thing worries me coz I love giving him head

It is in her head, she oes it for you but she really does not want to do it, do not force her.

Can I ask u some thing?? Why do the men have to throw semen to there gf face??