Umm this my first time being on here so I hope I'm doing this right but hello my name is Allison and I just turned 17 today and I had sex for first time like maybe 2 weeks ago I'm not on birth control but my bf condom broke we don't know if it broke inside me or when he was fixing it we really don't know so I toke this day after pill called plan b it's been 2 week an I feel like throwing up but I don't and I'm not hungry at all I'm always feeling full! So do you think I'm pregnant or just the pill... :/

Hi Allison,

Welcome to the forum.

Plan B has side effects including nausea.  Yes, it can last this long.  You may even have some spotting.  Your next SEVERAL periods can be early or late and they may be heavier or lighter than normal too.

All these are COMMON side effects.

If you took it within 72 hours it's unlikely you are pregnant.

^ but what if he came? Not knowing the condom broke.. Becuz I'm kinda in the same situation, my bf and I used a condom BUT it broke and I'm not sure when exactly it did. But it did. And we didn't notice til AFTER he came still inside me. The condom was broked on the side but no cum was in?

^ and he came inside me. When we were done and he was taking the condom off that's when he noticed it broke.. And I need answers!