Hey, so the day right after my period, my boyfriend and I had sex. We're really careful using condoms, but I don't have the guts to buy birth controls. He was really into it and I didn't tell him to slow down, but when he almost climax he would pull out so he wouldn't finish inside me. The thing is, the stupid condom broke. I got really scared and went to the shower to clean myself. I sat in there for up to 30 minutes cleaning. He told me not to worry, but i'm sure the pre-ejaculation stuff came in which I noticed from cleaning. He also did masturbate in the morning and peed a lot throughtout the day and I heard that gets rid of sperm and we had sex that night. That same night we bought the Plan B One Step pill and I took it as instructed. This is the first time I've been through this so I'm really scared that I can get pregnant and I'm hoping that I'm okay... I had stomach cramps and I felt really sick like I want to puke. I just want to know if I'm fine. Please answer back soon.

Your Fine The Pill Can Make You Feel That Way... Did You Read The Instructions.? 

Yes, I did. The type I used was actually Next Choice and I read the back of the box. I'm just really scared bc he did precum in me, and the pill has a 95% chance it works. It's possible that it might not work, so I just want to know what my chances are since precum might not have that much sperm

Well It Should Work Being That You Took It The Same Night...

The morning after pill is very effective. 

I just went through the same thing- I was on regular birth control (which I recommend just because it gives you peace of mind) but took plan B after having sex without a condom. People are busy telling you that you could be pregnant, and you should be worried, but chances are much higher that you AREN'T pregnant. I don't want to say for certain because the only way to know for sure is to get your period. 

However, the morning after pill can do funny things to your period so don't be alarmed if it's different than normal, or even up to a week late. The symptoms that you mentioned are most likely from the morning after pill. When I took it I had cramping and fatigue and was really worried it might be because I was pregnant because I'm on the pill and don't usually have any PMS symptoms before my period and this time I was worried that I was going to skip my period. BUT I didn't. 

The best thing to do is to not think about it constantly, and know that the morning after pill was made for situations worse than yours, in which the sex is completely unprotected and the male ejaculates inside the female. So try to take it easy and just keep an eye on your period and your body. But remember, the morning after pill has side effects that resemble the symptoms of early pregnancy- so try not to overthink and confuse the two.

Girlfriend took plan b bc of previous unprotected sex. 3 days after she took it we had unprotected sex. I saw cum on me but i didnt cum yet and neither did she so she claimed i looked at it and it appeared to not look like mine nor feel like mine. Tho i was fingering her before we had sex and i felt something that felt that way inside her, i did have precum on me when we were having unprotected sex, should i get her another plan b pill? Is it safe to take 2 plan b pills in one week?