okay so my bf and I had sex the 18the of may meaning i was ovulating at the time i didnt know about the ovulating thing until i looked it up a day ago , anyways he didnt cum inside me because he knew he didnt and he got blue balls and the condom was clean when he took it off. but the first attempt he did not use a condom to penetrate me, that was my first time having sex and his to. But i just found about pre-cum(ppreejaculation). so that same day like 2 hours later from having sex i went and bought plan b just to be safe. and the fisrt day i took plan b i didnt feel any changes the second day had gone by and i started feeling so hormone crazy! i had diarrea headache nausia and dizzyness and some tiredness, meaning i practiclly got all of the sideeffects listed !!, but each day i got like a differefnt side effect the second day was nausia the 3 was dizziness w/nausia. and so on right now it has been 9 days since i took the pill and the side effects have not passed im still with diarrea and nausia and tired, could it be because im like 87 pounds very small/petite and took that one pill? or is it because i may be pregnant, but its kinda weird i have had these symptoms since i took the pill but pregnant can still be one option ?? my period is on the 28 or the 1st of this month of june and im very regular.... help pls !!!!!

im sorry 2 say but i was also in ur position 7yrs years ago and now i have a 7yr old daughter lol. i used a condom but it broke i had the morning after pill and had all the sideeffects that you have had, then did a test when i missed my period and it came bck neg.. but then a week later did the test again and it was positive> so go to your doctor to find out

im glad to say my what seems to be period just came today !! I'm so happy !! no more ugly side affects except cramps -.-! , but i can't complain, i thought it could be implantation bleeding , but my period is getting heavier.

I'm happy to hear that it's all sorted out properly for you, I'm still in limbo lol

thank you !!! hope everything goes well with you !!! best of luck !!

Thank u xx