Two days ago i had sex with my boyfriend. We were using a condom but it broke, he pulled out before he cummed but i am still worried (im 17 years old) because he prbly had the precum inside me. Then i went and took the morning after pill. one an hour after sex and one twelve hours after that. Its two days later, and i was suposed to get my period yesterday, the day i had sex was the day before i was suposed to get my period. i have very very light blood, not on my underwear but on the toilet paper. Should i consider that to be my period or still stay a nervous wreck.? im not sure what to do, my friends say that I will be fine, but my biggest fear is getting pregnant in high school. i dont know what else to do. 

Annasing,

The morning after pill can affect the timing of your period and it's appearance.

It is also highly unlikely you would get pregnant having sex the day before your period is due.  You'd usually ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle.  The egg isn't viable after about 48 hours.  You should be near day 26 or so.

If he hadn't ejaculated yet, precum is considered not to contain sperm too.

Hope it helps.

that helps a lot. i have just been a nervous wreck because i am only 17. i still havent gotten my period, but i am hoping that he did pull out in time (he said he did) and that the morning after pill worked too. 

Annasing,

The morning after pill is very effective when taken within 72 hours, more so, the sooner you take it.  

I don't think you need to worry.  The pill is a large dose of hormones, it can cause delays in your period.

Hope it helps.  Keep us posted.

Dan

thank you so much. and could this pill also make me possilbly miss my period?

It can definitely make your period early or late.

The faq's say that if you are more than a week late you should see your doctor, just to make sure you're not pregnant.

okay...but chances are (hopefully) im not. ...

Anna it is very unlikely you'd be pregnant.  You took the Plan B in time and the timing (if you wanted to get pregnant) was bad.

I don' think you are pregnant.

okay thank you :)

how many times during sex is a guy going to cum. because my boyfriend and i had sex and he was in me just for a coupe minutes wtihout a condom but he kept coming out so i jst said f**k it and we stopped and he came about 10-15 minutes later. precum does not contain sperm according to the medical websites, and wenever we do anythign he only cum's once, and i had my pants on when he came. do you think im ok? 

Anna,

You took plan B in time.  I don't think you're pregnant.

Most guys take a break after ejaculating once, before they go again.  He can ejaculate more than once.

Precum does not contain sperm but, if there was sperm in his urethra from ejaculating it will push the sperm out of the urethra and into your vagina.

i did not take plan b this time becuase i saw that he did not cum in me, this happened monday, but now its too late to take it and im double thinking, what if he came inside me really quick once, which i doubt, but its still scary

can someone give me some advice?? I had sex and the condom broke very early into it, under a minute. and this was before he came! I took the take action pill not even 24 hours after it happened. I'm due for my period within the next week and I'm having back pains and normal pms symptoms. am I safe?

Did you get pregnant? Help please I'm having the same problem .

I'm Bella and yesterday me and my boyfriend had sex using a condom it broke but he pulled out we put on abother it broke again he pulled out straight away he is sure there was no pre cum and he didn't cum inside me because we stopped and I finished him off with a hand jon 12 hours later I went to the doctor and she gave me the morning after pill I took it but I'm scared because my parents are making out to be a massive deal saying what if your pregnant what will you do can someone please help me