I have a question. Me and my bf had sex this morning when we woke up and we used a condom BUT after he came and pulled out and took it off he noticed it ripped. On the side and the condom had only a little bit of cum in it. Is it possible it all spilled into me? Like he pretty much came inside me? Right? Idk but he totally freaked. He still is freaking out, he's trying to be cool about it but I can see its scaring him shirtless. Because he still has school* and about 5-6 days ago I was apparently "ovulating" as my auntie said. Cuz I had cramps but my period isnt due til next week.. Is there a chance I can get pregnant? Id be more than happy about it ..just the timing is a little off. BUT either way I would keep it. Oh and after intercourse we went on with our day and I kept feeling wet on my undies. Is that cum? Or can someone just tell me what's going on? And tell me what to do .

Hi _someonee,

If you ovulated 5-6 days ago AND expect your period next week it is UNLIKELY you'd get pregnant.

The egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.

At this point your fertility is decreasing and is almost at its lowest point.

Plan B or another brand emergency contraceptive is an option.

Yes, you can feel wet.  Your vagina has to "clean" itself.

Good luck.

Ahh, thank you!! Relieved me of all the stress I was already feeling since this morning.