My boyfriend and i had sex for the first time 2 nights ago. He was wearing a condom and then it broke. I gave him head  but he never came. He went in without a condom for at least 5-7 minutes and he pulled out and came. Is there any way that pre cum could have gotten in me in those 5 minutes? 

Sadly, no one but you and your partner were there to actually tell if his pre-cum have "salvaged" you or not... But neither of you know, yes?

Even though pre-cum does have a less chance of getting someone pregnant unlike semen, it's still possible to happen.

It is also possible for pre-cum to fertilize the egg, even if your partner did pull out before ejaculation.

If you may fear or worry that you are pregnant, or have any signs of pregnancy, consult a doctor or take a pregnancy test (but I advise you to still talk to a doctor)...

But hey. Don't beat yourself up about it, if you are.

You'll get the answers you want in no time :3

Sincerely,
Whomever I May be to you