okay so i had sex with my boyfriend and he cummed but he pulled out. a few seconds later some liquid came out. was it discharge?? and i had cum on my hand and touched to see what was coming out . would i get pregnant if i touched myself with that on there?? or is the semen dead?

Hi Savanna  

It is not likely that the sperm in the semen would have died that quickly. But you need to explain in simple sentences exactly what happened. Also dates are needed of when it happened, and details of your menstrual cycles. If it didn't happen at a fertile time, then you wouldn't get pregnant anyway.

1. "I had sex with my boyfriend and he cummed" -
    • Was his ejaculation inside you?
    • If not, where did his ejaculate go?
  2. "but he pulled out" -
    • Before or after ejaculation?
  3. "a few seconds later some liquid came out"
    • came out of what? your vagina or his penis?
    • What was the "liquid" like?
  4. "I had cum on my hand and touched" what exactly did you touch?
  5. "would i get pregnant if i touched myself" touched yourself where?
  6. What date did all this happen?
  7. What was the start date of your last period?
  8. How long is your cycle normally (typically  days)?
  9. What date do you expect your next period to start?
  10. How do you calculate that expected date?
  11. Can you give the start-dates of your previous 5 periods?

he did not cum inside of me. he pulled out before he did. when he pulled out his penis was touching my clit but that was it! it was late at night so i do not know what came out of me but it happened a few seconds later. i had my hand on his penis but he says all his cum went onto his stomach and that it could’ve just had my fluid on my hand.(im not really sure if i had any on my hand) i remember wiping my hand but i don’t think that would’ve done anything. i touched my hole area but i didn’t put any of my fingers in the hole. my nail was the only thing that really went in (my nails aren’t that long) but i mainly just rubbed acrossed it to feel what it was. i have two friends telling me that i just discharged. i didn’t feel any clumpiness or stickiness from him so i was thinking it wasn’t semen. we talked to an adult and he said he’s never heard of someone getting pregnant that way. i started my period on a Saturday (Sept. 30) i am pretty sure and i know i ended Oct. 4 and that was the day we had sex.

im really scared and i just want to rely on the adult that told me that i should be fine :(

Hi Savanna

If you have a regular 28-day cycle, then the 4th day after your period started was not likely to have been a fertile day, but you didn't answer the last 4 questions.

The liquid from your vagina is more likely to have been your arousal fluids rather than conventional vaginal discharge (did you orgasm?). It could also have been his pre-ejaculation fluid. It would be possible to get pregnant if you touched your wet vaginal entrance with semen on your fingers at a fertile time - it has happened.

Although he may have thought he ejaculated outside your vagina, it is possible some semen escaped from his penis earlier, and certainly, it is very likely some pre-cum would have entered you.

However, it seems unlikely you would get pregnant from what you have described, subject to the answers to my last 4 questions.

im usually on my period for 4 or 5 days . im not really sure when it’ll start again...i usually wait at least 6 weeks until i start again? im not sure about the last question... i think im okay but i’m freaking out.

Hi Savanna
Hopefully he told you the truth about when he ejaculated sounds like he cut it very close.
If you can a visit to your doctor or local hospital would be a great idea.
It's too late for Plan B but there may be other options if needed.
From now on I hope you say NO to unprotected sex the risks are to high and hopefully you don't find that out the hard way.
Hope everything works out well for you.

well thank you:(

If it is usually about 6 weeks between periods, it was extremely unlikely to have been a fertile time. There would then be no likelihood of pregnancy. I think you can relax. But you must be careful in future.

if you think so then i will relax about it. we both know that we need to be careful. thank you so much

Yes, Savanna, I do think you will not get pregnant. I am usually cautious about saying that, especially as so many dismiss possibilities by saying inaccurate things, trying to give unsubstantiated comfort, or just going on what their personal experience is perceived to be.
However, you need to take practical steps in being 'careful', determined beforehand.
In the passion of the moment, care can disappear unless clear boundaries have been set. So I suggest going over in your mind exactly what happened and decide now what you would do differently in the future.
If you want to talk about it at any time, feel free to ask (privately if necessary).
Take care.

okay, thank you! i will!

Hi Savanna. From the talks me and my dad had, well he doesnt have to cum inside you and you can still get pregnant. Their penis leaks stuff called precum the whole time when they arehorny. Precum has sperm in it too but not as much.
Discharge? If you are having a discharge its not only going to be a tiny bit that only comes out during sex, you would have been having it before too, and Im not just talking about the wetness from being excited. It was either sperm which is white ank kinda thick looking like snot, or it could be that you came. Most girls dont cum a lot of liquid (they called it ejaculation), you know, squirt a lot, if they even do it at all. Even if you have a orgasm. Mostly we just get really wet, a lot more thsn when youre just turned on.
He could have cum in you a little bit and just kinda lied about it. If I was you I would have washed myself out really faat. God I would die if I got pregnant this soon but Ive known 2 girls who got pregnant and they barely even had puberty. Make him wear a rubber, ALWAYS. Or dont let him have sex at all anyway. Most boys our age thats all they want us for and theyll say any lie to get it. lol.
Well anyways look up ovulation. If you arent ovulating when you do it then you cant get pregnant I dont think.
Girl, I know its totally hard to say no sometimes but trust me its best. Sometimes I even want to REALLY bad. :) But I dont do it. Not that Im not thinking about doing it even right now! But so far I havent.
Hmu if you ever wanna talk more. About this or anything else.
Hugs!
Angel

Is that normal? 6 weeks? Ive only been getting my period for about 2 years almost but its almost always like 3 or 3 and a half weeks after I get off the last one.

Hi Hannah

6 weeks for a teenager's cycle is not outside the 'norm'. The most common menstrual cycle length is 28 days. However, cycles can range from 21 to 35 days in adults and from 21 to 45 days in young teens (3 to 5 weeks & 3 to 6½ weeks).

It is good you can talk to your dad about sexual matters, and your comments are good and welcome. Your dad is right about sperm being in pre-cum. That isn't just his view. Some research has indicated that some men seem to always have sperm in their pre-cum.

Some girls do have a white discharge during sex (even just masturbation). There are variations between females, but anything with a colour or odour needs investigating.

Your warnings about the possibility that "He could have cum in you a little bit and just kinda lied about it" is wise. There is also the possibility "He could have cum in you a little bit" but just didn't realise it.

Washing your vulva after such contact might help stop sperm swimming into your vagina, but once inside, sperm would probably not get washed out. The healthy ones are very good swimmers!

Regarding ovulation, ovulation occurs on one day only; it is an event that happens momentarily. However, as healthy sperm can live in a woman's body for up to 6 days, you are considered fertile on ovulation day and the previous 5 days. The difficulty is knowing which day you ovulate. Ovulation is controlled by hormones, and it determines the next period. Usually, a period starts a fortnight after ovulation (with a luteal phase of 14 days) when pregnancy has not occurred. With a typical 28-day cycle, that would mean ovulation is a fortnight after the last period started. However, in your case, if you have a 3½-week (24-day) cycle, you would probably ovulate on Cycle Day 11 (CD11); a 3-week (21-day) cycle, on CD7 (maybe just 2 days after your period finished.

Your advice on abstention is good. Indeed, sexual intercourse is more than a pleasant activity; it is bonding, and so has its own consequences.

Often girls succumb to the temptation when under the influence of things like alcohol and mind-bending substances like cannabis.

Take care, and thanks for you well thought-out post.