Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I'm very embarrassed to talk about my problem but I must. Just recently I have developed one problem with my urination habits. I started to urinate excessively at night and most of the time- I don’t even make it to the toilet.
I've contacted my doctor over this and he told me that I shouldn’t worry because it is quite common problem. Although it could have something to do with my neuro-status and stress, in most cases it is simple bladder problem.
Anyway he prescribed me some Hydrochlorot and I was just wondering how it could help me and how I should use it properly?
Thanks!

I was using this drug you’ve mentioned and I know how it should be used. First thing you should know is that this Hydrochlorot or Hydrochlorothiazide belongs to the group of medications called diuretics. They work on kidneys causing increased urine output or diuresis. Your problems with night urinating or nocturia could be easily solved with this medication.
From what I know about this to reduce nighttime urination, take hydrochlorothiazide early in the day unless otherwise directed by your doctor. Most common side effects that could occur are an allergic reaction, unusual fatigue, abnormal bleeding or bruising, yellow skin or eyes and confusion.