When I was on my last check up doctor told me, I had hypertension. Now I understand that is high blood pressure (165/100). That is why he prescribed me to use Hydrochlorot, so started therapy few days ago. However, I woke up this morning with my fingers swollen and I was very agitated. I wonder is these are reactions to Hydrochlorot, so can you tell me more about it?

Immediately I have to tell you that diuretics increase the amount of urine passed, which causes the body to lose water and salt. This should lessen this side effect, and not provoke it. Maybe you have just started with therapy so you did not have time to see its effects. That is true Hydrochlorot helps to treat high blood pressure or hypertension, so this drug should help you. However, you must know it is not a cure. Hydrochlorot also reduces the swelling and water retention caused by various medical conditions. The most common diseases are heart, liver, or kidney disease. Side effects that you should report to your doctor as soon as possible are blood in urine or stools and diarrhea. Common side effects of Hydrochlorot that should be reported also are dry mouth, fever or chills, sore throat, increased thirst, irregular heartbeat, lower back or side pain, and mood changes. Sometimes, we have reported side effects such as muscle pain or weakness, cramps, nausea, vomiting, redness, blistering, and peeling or loosening of the skin, with therapy with Hydrochlorot.