After serious and constant pain in my lower backs I have decided to check with the doctor what is going on and to get some pain reliever. He gave me Tylenol. I have done a little inquiry and find out that acetaminophen is active ingredient in Tylenol. I would like to find out what are the most important things I should know about acetaminophen. I dont like to take medicines; I only take them if I must so I want to know what I am taking.

I dont like to take medicines also but you can relax. Tylenol is one of the safest drugs if taken as it is prescribed. About acetaminophen you should know that it is active ingredient in more then 100 different products. So you should watch yourself of accumulative effect of acetaminophen if you are taking it in few different medications. Also you should watch out from mixing acetaminophen with alcohol. So, follow the instructions and dont take it too much and you have nothing to worry about.