Hi, I have big problems with my menstrual pains. They are very severe. It is not so unordinary in my family, my mother had it and my aunt has it, now I have it. I have tried a lot of things. To warm up, to move less then usual, to lie down and relax but it dont helps. I have tried Tylenol first but it effects were weak, and then my friend suggested me Aleve. I want to know can I take it together to relieve my menstrual cramps.

Be very careful with those things. It is not smart taking meds on your own. Aleve is used for diminishing pains such like menstrual cramps but it is also very risky medication. I can tell you now that if you are allergic to aspirin or any other NSAID dont take it. Mixing drugs is generally bad idea especially without professional help. Get some. If Tylenol does not work, stop taking it.

You can take Tylenol (acetaminophen/paracetamol) and Aleve (naproxen) together. Always take them in accordance with the directions on the packet. Do not exceed the maximum dose. It is best to take them with food, especially the Aleve as NSAIDs can cause gastric irritation and lead to ulcers with long term use. The drugs have a different mechanism of action and are metabolised differently, together they will likely be more affective. Do not take any medications you have reacted to previously. Do not take Aleve if you have a history of allergy to NSAIDs or aspirin.