Hi. I'm 22 year old healthy male and have some problems in understanding some things. Just the other day I have noticed that the color of my sperm is a bit changed. It was a bit brownish and my girlfriend who also noticed it thinks I got some sexually transmitted disease. Please tell me does sperm color really plays that big role in detecting these diseases as she thinks. Does the color of semen give any indication of fertility? I have also noticed, before this occurred, that I started to produce more milky fluid and less strong white one. Please tell me what is happening to me?

I would really want to help you but I think your panic will definitely not help you in any way. You must stay calm because there is an explanation for all this.
First of all, you still don’t know that color of semen isn’t white! Try to remember this. The color of sperm is usually a whitish yellow and semi translucent. The color definitely does not seem to play a role in fertility detection.
Some STDs can change the color of sperm but usually causing some white bumps in sperm.
You have mentioned that your semen was thinner than it used to be. Well, often semen is thinner and clearer after a lot of sexual activity or masturbation. So it is quite normal and don’t indicate that you have less spermatozoids than you used to have.

Dear Mr help,
i do rally concern about my sperm which has so many solid and the color also yellow. i am worried that i might has such a desease in my body and maybe when i have baby it will not be properly has normal organ like others baby.

yes it may be a problem what you must do is to help your self out in seeing a doctor because i think the normal sperm colour is whitish in colour and what you have just told me is absolutely wrong and need some medical treatment thanks

Sperm is typically a milky color, but it is normal for it to have a yellow tint to it. It is based mostly off of your diet and how frequently you ejaculate.
If your ejaculate has red or brown streaks in it, that is blood and a sign of an injury. If you see this, don't panic, just seek medical attention, its probably just a burst blood vessel, but better safe than sorry.

HI Helper,
Few days ago i have come to know that my sperm count was nill & that why after two year of marriege still i m waiting for a baby. is there any solution for this kind of problems ?

ive been masturbating for many years, when i was very little i rubbed my penis on my bed, recently about a year and a half ago, ive been slowly increasing in sperm, and yet the colour is clearish rather than white, i believe i hav a disease, please respond fast..

Well i'm 16 and my sperm after having sex then stopping, turned a very light green!
i got so concerned but by the next day THANK GOD it was normal Creamy yellow/white.

Nothing to fear as long as you clean out your pipes and check the color often
Funny, light green... haha

well my question is.....whats the correct healthy sperm color and its it okay for the sperm to be like a whitish and like clear fading like liquid????? 8-|

thats okay but if it keeps happening contact a doctor.. because i had brownish sperm couple months ago.. but only once..

I am dead I t5hink I had white and some thing in the it was yelloow but it change and trhen first white I can rember

Guest wrote:

Dear Mr help,

Aside from the concern about the condition of your sperm, you should consider hiring a tutor, for the help that you so desperately need with your grammar and spelling!

Anonymous wrote:

I don't know what the problem is with your sperm, but your grammar and spelling are in serious trouble.

my sperm is really thick and my wife is a bit concernd is this normal?

White sperm is normal and safe. Some yellow sperm is from pee as yellow and it is normal.

For brown sperm, I am thinking that the sperm is rot which means that you might have something wrong with your testicle. BUT, my best assume is that you squeeze your testicle gently with your hand slowly (like massage), and then jerk your penis a few times to let some sperms out. Then, wait for a week, jerk off again to see what color of the sperm will be because I think that it needs to "clear" out as fresh one in your testicle.