I am 25 year old male and I have been masterbating every day since I was 14 or so. I have never had white cum it is always clear with yellow lumps. If i dont masterbate every day then my sperm turns into thick yellow lumps and when I cum it hurts. Does any one know what is wrong with me or what I should do?

my best advice would be to get that looked at by a doctor, ASAP

I Must say i'm 29 going on 30 and when i ejaculate my sperm is clear with yellow lumps and It has always been like this. The only thing that is different is that it doesn't hurt me.

Well, I'm puzzled why it would appear yellow... but somewhat lumpy or variations in your semen or ejaculate is not unusal.

If you're sure you have not picked up any STD or infection from a sexual partner, then I wouldn't be concerned about the appearance. However, the pain that you experience concerns me.

Since you are concerned about it, I would agree that you should speak with a doctor or medical professional about it. I'd start with my family doctor and go from there. He might ask for a sample to be produced. If he asks for one, DO IT. Don't be ashamed. Perhaps he'll wait outside for you, or ask you to bring the sample in... or to go to a lab nearby.

But if you want answers, this is probably the route you will have to take.

Good luck, and let us know what the response is.
I'm curious to know.

I am 15 and have been masturbating pretty much every day, and for about 2 or 3 years. My sperm used to be completely clear but I've noticed it now has sticky yellow 'blobs' in. It doesn't hurt at all but I'm also curious and worried as it seems most people have thick White sperm. Any explanations?

I'm not sure why you know or think that "most people have thick white sperm"....

Are you comparing yourself to porn videos?

How many people have you actually seen ejaculate?

It's nowhere near as dramatic as it is made in some pornos.... they suppliment by editing and fake ejaculate to make it seem like quarts or white frosting are shot across the room.

Not true.

Most likely, your occassionally yelllow sperm or semen is normal.
But to be sure, you could knock off for a week or two and see what comes with your next "wet dream" or nocturnal emission.
It's sure to be fuller and more milky.

Don't worry.

K thanks, I guess I have been watching too much porn lol. But i'm probabley just thinking what most other kids at my age do so I'm glad I decided to question it.

The causes of jelly-like sperm is the massive concentration of protein compound of your sperm in your "testicular sperm bank"..usually those teens that masturbate actively for years and suddenly refrain from doing it have a greater chance of having this stuff(though its normal). Because during the time youre still active in masturbation your testicles produces more sperm so it needs sugar and protein to produce a liquid substances wherein your sperm swam. so your brain may senses that during your frequent masturbation or sex maybe, it send a message to your testicles to produce more of these substances. Consequently, to the certain point of time you did not masturbate for along period, the sperm and protein base liquid in your testicles may over reproduce and the tendency of this if you were unable to let it ejaculate, it will accumulate in your testicles and becomes highly concentrated. and Subsequently this causes your sperm to look like a jelly - like substance...its normal as long its color varies from white to yellowish and no blood or black or green.if you have some symptoms of pain after your ejaculation, observe for sometime and if it doesnt stop thats the time you consult a doctor,

It is indeed normal, but of course, you want to know why?
Well, the yellow is as I understand, riboflavin - a vitamin present in various foods, which is perhaps useful for sperm motility, but just as likely represents an "overflow" when he is consuming plenty in his diet.

Now, the "chunky" consistency is a variation of the normal clotting system in the semen. Apparently, the clotting is activated when the different secretions from the prostate and seminal vesicles are mixed during ejaculation, rather like "Araldite" or similar two-part polymerising adhesives. Unlike such adhesives, semen also contains the "antidote" which liquefies it about ten minute later (when it usually all runs out) - which makes sense to keep the ladies clean.

Fact is, ejaculations vary a lot, notably depending on frequency of ejaculation, so the amounts of the semen "parts" vary.

I'm a 30 year old female and have seen a lot of male cum in my life. It's always been white or clear until recently. I'm dating a new guy and have been swallowing during oral, so haven't necessarily had the chance to see what his cum looks like although I have noticed a stronger, more bitter taste. Most recently, I had a stomachache, so I didn't want to swallow and instead spit it out in the sink... to my astonished eyes, this cum was bright yellow, but clear and very fluid... of course I didn't want to cause any embarrassment, so I thought it would be best to do a little research myself. His penis never has any scent or smell and he's supposedly healthy. Do I ask? Should I refrain from swallowing or letting that bright yellow cum anywhere near me??? Is it cum??? Could it be urine??? 

Tell your partner that comfort reasons, you'd both like to get a check up so as to not single him out. Personally, I ejaculate yellowish sperm as well and was told that it was a concentrated build up and I had nothing to worry about.

Lipofuscin granules from dead epithelial cells give the secretion its yellowish color.

I just had sex with my gf and was not using a condom but when i was done I pulled out a little to late and ejaculated on the bed but I noticed that the sperm was yellow and clumpy and was wondering if my gf would be pregnant with a month or 2 time if it's yellow? Please let me know ASAP cause we may need to start thinking of another plan for our child if it is indeed a pregnancy!!!

not sure but I would go and see you're gp and get STD screen if not STD you're doctor will know what to do and what things to test for don't be scared just go do it never let sexual issues go always se a doctor never feel embarresed they se this sorta thing every day

thats what excactly happening to me now... before i have a white cum but now... i dont know whymy cum turninto yellow... i am nervous ow because i dont know what to do... maybe i have std,,,huhuh