I'm 15 and I've been masterbating since 12 and the color of my semen is light yellow. It hasn't bothered me since I've been taking health and I don't know what's causing it. I'm not sexually active and I know for certain I don't have any stds. How do I get rid of it and I'm too scared to consult an adult. What should I do?

Hi Clark

There could be just a bit of urine in your urethra that is turning your sperm to a light yellowish color.

You could try drinking more water and keep your system well flushed out for a few days and see if that helps.

Staying away from pop or energy drinks or anything you drink that is not real good for you could help as well.

Since your 15 and it has been like this for some time it is not likely a bladder infection or anything like that, a small amount of urine would discolor your sperm so if you feel it is worth trying the extra water give it a shot.

If it still continues ask your parents to make you an appointment to see your doctor just to make sure everything is okay.

There is nothing to be worried about if and when you need to talk to adults or your doctor about health issues. This is simply just an advice site if there is any issue that needs a professional opinion please don’t hesitate to talk to your parents or your doctor.

Hi Clark. I am 41 and some times my sperm is also yellowish colour. Some times it even has small little yellie like pieces in. Just enjoy your cum!!!!