I am 17 years old and I have one problem. Probably it’s too early for being worried but this is killing me. Last few ejaculations I have noticed my sperm is discolored. It’s yellow and there is clear jelly like globs suspended in it. Could it be infection or I have problem with my reproductive system?

Usual semen ejaculate is 1.5 to 5 cc in volume containing sperm, secretions from prostatic gland, seminal vesicle and periurethral glands. Freshly produced sperm is coagulum that liquefies in 5 to 25 minutes after ejaculation. Sometimes in the process of liquefaction there could be some inconsistency in it. That’s how part of ejaculate may be more jello like and other part could contain clear fluid. Off course, there are normal variations from man to man. What I could see from your question, I don’t think that this is a worrisome condition unless you experiencing any problems with fertility. Also, pain ejaculation or testicular and epididymal pain are important in your case. I guess it wasn’t any of those symptoms with you, so you didn’t mention it. I would recommend you to visit your urologist so he could examine your semen. He will be more qualified in assessing your situation and making appropriate recommendations.

What did you find out about the discolored sperm? I also have a yellowish colored sperm and wonder what it is.

Hey, did you consult your doctor about the color of your sperm? Because you should. Just for the record, Leukocytospermia can cause your semen to appear yellow in color. This condition indicates that you have a weaken and damage sperm, which could lead to reduced fertility. So, this type of sperm is not a healthy semen at all and it should be treated. It can also be caused by certain infection and that is why it needs to be determined. Sure, as you are getting older, your semen is not whitish anymore than it was before, but that doesn't mean that you should not contact your health care provider. 

Hi there needtuknow man! I think that a normal color of a sperm is yellowish, sort of off white. But uncharacteristically yellow or greenish may indicate an infection, probably caused by an STD. Do you have any other symptoms…like foul odor, burning feeling while urinating, itch…or you just think that the color is weird?

yeah i have itching....and some of the yellow/brown parts are thicker then the rest of my cum.....???

chlamydia is what i have....just so that everyone know incase this happens to them....

Okay,I am 20 and am healthy. I have experianced the same discoloration and jello like consistancy, but it is sometimes more jello like than others, at times it even seems like it gets stuck in my penis... but i have also noticed a pain, reacurring in both tetsicals which can go as far back as the rear of my stomach. I have been into a doctor to ask about the pain, but staing nothing about the semen. Her reply was that it was a bacterial infection in blood line. This was a military doctor so it is a source that can be wrong. Like i said, the pain comes and goes from day to day, sometimes worse than others. Could these "problems" be related?

Anonymous wrote:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/testicle-pain-with-discolored-semem&highlight=

it could also be an infection in the prostate. The Mayo clinic says that yellowish/green/gold discoloration is usually related to an infection of the prostate. Antibiotics can cure this right up. it is possible the infection was caused by something else.... an std, a tear on the rectal portion of the prostate that got septic and infected, or cancer. see a urologist and a proctologist. it might be a simple antibiotic cure, but it might be worse.

get checked out. I have a yellow discharge in my ejaculate, occasional trouble getting an erection, as well as blood in my stool and continued bloodlet after moving my bowels. I am seeing the doctors this week. there is a history of cancer in my family so I am worried about the combined symptoms. However, if your problem is just the yellow ejaculate, I would assume it is a simple infection curable by amoxycillin or Zithromax. however, if there are rectal or uriniary issues as well, get looked at.

I was just curious...I have been worried for the sake of my marriage. I have just recently began having a problem with my sperm. I noticed that the only part of it that is discolored is the part that comes out first. Almost like when you leave a jar of that cheese dip open too long, the top turns a different color and the rest seems fine. Now, while I was overseas, I noticed that it almost felt as though my groin was stretched and it was hard to sit for long periods. I am someone who use to play sports all the time, and have never endured this pain in my groin area. I don't know if it was a pulled muscle or if it is like everyone else is talking about. All I know is it went away and it seems as though I get back pains quite often now. Somebody help me out with this. I am praying that this is just something that can be cured quickly or isn't something that is STD related, otherwise I will be having a serious talk about it with my wife. I have read all the symptoms about STD's and there is nothing about sperm changing colors though.

I'm 27 and for as long as I remember I have had mostly yellowish sperm. I used to think it was dead sperm from not masturbating for periods of time. When I got into body building I noticed my sexual activity and masterbation rates went way up and I still had the same colored sperm.

I have a child so no fertility issues came from this yet after all this time I still have the yellowish sperm.

I have come to this conclusion:

The carrier fluid is coming out first and the rest of the semen on after it. Creating that white then yellow gel.

However, I do experience sore testicals afterwards but that is only when I ejaculate daily or more than once during sex.

Im 27, my whole life my come has been white- I have recently been diagnosed with prostititus and no longer on meds- doing ok. but if I cum on a white towel it stains it grey now- never before did it do that. Anyone had this?

when i cum it has a slight burn in the very tip were the hle s and its clearishwhite with yellow cloudy stuff in the center and im 17 is ne thing wrong??

hey, im 19 and have had these jellow like sacs in my ejaculate for a few years now, ive masterbated since about the 5th grade, and always had a normal looking ejacualte, what may be the problem, i am not sexually active so i doubt it could be STD related. unless someone has drugged me, and had their way without my knowledge of it. sometimes there is no sacs, like when i ejaculate more than once a day, or have gone longer than a couple weeks without.