What was your most memorable sports event you attended?

Mom and Dad took me to see a Cardinal baseball game when I was a kid. I was very disappointed most of the game because the Cardinals were losing. Then in the bottom of the 9th my favorite pitcher (Bob Forsch) hit a grandslam to win the game! :fubby: They were playing the Pirates.

a Flyers playoff game was pretty cool. Been to many games but never a playoff game, it was an interesting atmosphere.

I remember my very first Brewer game. We played the Orioles and Eddie Murray hit a game winning single in the 9th...

I also remember game 7 of the Bucks vs Hornets two years ago.

I was at the Phillies game when Larry Bowa hit is only grandslam :)

Easy choice. 1988 OHS Homecoming football game vs. DeForest. Game started out with back to back kickoff returns for touchdowns. I am trying to recall the final score, but it was something like 42-38. DeForest had one more play at their goal line to win it with only a few seconds left on the clock. They handed the ball off to the tailback, and all you could see was #34 for Oregon come running all the way around, grabbing the tailback's legs as he tried to dive in for the TD, and yanking him back and down before he could cross the plain. #34 was my brother. I still have the clipping from that game laminated in a safe place.

My one and only Eagles game. It was great to be in the stands watching the game, and tailgating before hand.

Actually, my most memorable sporting event was righ tin my own living room. It was game six in the last series for the Sabres against Dallas and it was an incredible game throughout. Both teams played so well that the game went into its third overtime and by then it was way past midnight. Finally, at about 1:30 A.M., Hull got away from Holzinger and got the puck right in front of the Buffalo goal. He tucked the puck past Hasek ... while his foot was clearly in the crease. As this was the Stanley Cup winning goal, the celebration began instantly. It was crushing to lose after such an incredible game, but we stayed up for the highlights. Well, wouldn't you know it, the men upstairs called the men downstairs and said that Hull's kate was in the crease and, therefore, the goal did not count. Still, there was some arguing going around, but it was too late anyway.

You can imagine our horror, sitting there in our living room at 2:00 A.M., knowing that the goal migt not have stood up to a replay. Still, the NHL, probably just anxious to be done with the issue, made a final statement a few days later stating that the goal did count, despite the "rule book", very clearly written, that it did not count.

To this day, whenever Dallas plays Buffalo on "our" turf, people still bring placards to the game reading "No Goal!"

Taking my oldest son to his first major league baseball game - the Indians vs. the Athletics. Great game, Tribe won and a bench clearing brawl broke out. Everything you could ever want in a ball game!

I love cricket and T20 champions trophy last match which India have won the match is the favorite one for me.