Gatorade?

Powerade?

AllSport?

something else...

I use to be a loyal Powerade guy, but have started buyint the "jumbo" sized Gatorade powder mixes.

GATORADE!!! Riptide Rush and Fruit Punch are my current faves, but none o' that Green Flavor of Death for me! :puke:

Gatorade or powerade, depends which is on sale.

Gatorade or powerade, but not that Green Squall flavor that powerade makes.

I was using Hydra Fuel for a while but it was discontinued. I just bought Cytomax as my drink now

I have been using Accelerade on the bike and Gatorade on the run.

powerade's great!

Hydra fuel until my supply ran out.
Switch the Cytomax too.

I use that mixed with a scoop of designer protein as my post run drink.

Gatorade, currently on an orange ice kick

Schlitz.

Ok, really it's Riptide Rush, yo...

I generally use Gatorade. But training for IM I used Accelerade. My stomache didn't get upset at all with that in it. It'll be interesting how it reacts to gatorade on some of my longer runs this winter.

The Green Squall rocks!! I tell ya Genie, all that chocolate is wreckin' your tastebuds. :P

POWERaDE all the way... arctic shatter is my fav.

Gatorade? Powerade? AllSport? something else... I use to be a loyal Powerade guy, but have started buyint the "jumbo" sized Gatorade powder mixes.

None of that stuff works for me. I started experimenting with gels and water, Power gels, GU, honey/molasses and Gammer Gels. Hammer Gels definetely does the trick for me. I began using Accelerade, that stuff has more sugar and fructose than maltodextrin. The drinks you mentioned have way too much sucrose to saodium/potassium ratio. Hammer Nutrition now E-Caps, makes 2 drink powders, Sustained Energy and Perpetuem. Sustained Energy will do you for under 3 or 4 hours and Perpeteum will bless you beyond that. There products dont use cheap sugars that will kill a diabetic runner and cause a healthy runner to run out of energy early because of the extreme insulin spikes. Those simple suagars leave your tummy too slowly and your liver will not transport them quickly to the muscle as glycogen. Go to their website :

powerade at the moment

Lime gatorade on runs longer then 45 minutes. Otherwise it's Propel for short runs and weight training.