What kind of sport do you like? There are so many sports out there. I like soccer. Last week there was Champions league in Europe and I just had to watch it. Two great European teams were playing and the match was just great. I really enjoined in that game.
When I was younger I really wasn't that much in to sports, but now I can imagine night without watching something.

I don't like to watch sports at all, but I do like to play them. I'm big into martial arts, tennis, volleyball, racquetball, and soccer. I don't really follow team sports like I said so I don't know what that would be like. I do enjoy rugby too, so I think I'd like to play that at some point. Do you have a favorite team?

Well to be honest I don't have a favorite team. I always depends on who is playing. I like to play sport also, but I don't do it that often.
I see you play a lot of different sport, you must be real athlete. I like tennis also, and I'm watching RG in Paris as much as I can. I have never played tennis and I'm not even sure could I hit the ball correctly. :-)
Is anybody else a sport fan?

Has anybody seen yesterdays Roland Garrosa finals? Former worlds number one Roger F. is coming back. He is the greatest player of all time. I think he will win next Grend Slam title as well, and he will definitely be the No on of all times.
Has anybody watch this match? Did you see the man that ran out on the field? This is almost unbelieving on tennis matches.