I think there are enough topics about the performance. Let’s talk about style. What is your favorite sports brand? Actually, these two categories are related. My favorite sports brand is Adidas. Their sportswear is always quality and design always superb. They’re always one step ahead of the other manufacturers. I think it’s a classy brand and even their logo is stylish. As for the performance, I think Adidas is also great.

Adidas goes for a quality brand, but I have diverse experiences with this brand. I once had a pair of beautiful running shoes and they tore after only couple of months. On the other hand, their design is always very attractive. My vote goes to Converse. I know this brand is more recognized for street fashion, but I had their basketball shoes and they were very comfortable. I have several their T-shirts, and they’re one of the most fashionable items of clothing that I posses. I also like Speedo equipment for beach volleyball and swimming. They never let the quality go out of style. For some reason I’m not very fond of Nike, though this brand is one of the most famous.

I like Reebok. I'm not sure why, but I remember when I was a little kid my mom bought be one great pair of Reebok sneakers, and that was the most comfortable shoes I have ever had.

Am fully satisfied with Reebok. It's exactly what i need.

I would say Nike for their overall dip into just about everything.