Hello everyone(:

I wanted to ask you all if you could help me shed some light on what this could be if I'm not pregnant. First I wanna start by adding some details as in why I think I'm pregnant. Okay I had a miscarriage on March 6, 2011 In a way I was trying to get pregnant again but didn't really think it would happen. Anyways I had my normal period April 6, 2011 I'm not really sure when I ovulated after that because I don't keep track of it. All I know is me and my fiance had unprotected sex a few times after that. I was expecting my period May 6, 2011 because my cycle is 30 days. It is now May 19, 2011 and I am currently 13 days late. As for my symptoms I started having them after my missed period. The symptoms include sore breasts/nipples, missed period, lower back pain, nausea, This feeling where the food I used to love smells nasty to me and I wanna gag, I have had this strong sense of smell like I could smell the grease in the food. Another symptom is exhaustion. I swear I wake up in the morning and feel like I haven't slept all day. Hunger is another one of my many symptoms. I used to be able to not eat for a whole day and not even feel a hunger pain in my stomach. But now I wake up in the morning feeling like I haven't ate in a couple of days. Also instead of a period I have been getting this white discharge I don't really know how to explain it...sorry (TMI). As for having to go to the bathroom frequently that's a big yes lol (: So what do you guys think? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Jessica(:

Well im like you right now... i think we're in a similar situation.. i had unprotected sex March 14th then i got my "period" when i was supposed to get it on April 9th but it was shorter it only lasted 4 days when its usually 6-7. Had cramps and my boobs were really sore. my stomach felt uncomfortable when i slept and it was really gurgly. Now im 15 days late. I also used to go a whole day without eating or eating very little and wouldnt feel hungry but now i eat alot. I also have sensitive smell. I get really bloated after lunch/dinner. i have cramps too and about a week ago i was getting this watery discharge. Something ive never experience. I took a pregnancy test today but it was negative.. :-) i dont know what it could be.. Did you test already?

Maybe your testing to early? And no I haven't tested yet but I will keep you updated when I do. Best of luck and I send you a lot of baby dust.  :-)