Hi, Ok.... My cycle came down Feb.17 they arent irregular, my husband came from training March 5-9 then we spent time March 13-14, I waited for my cycle in March but it never came, I took one urine and one blood test March 24 and they both said negative(was it to early?) My cycle can on April 4, but I have sore breast, hungry all the time, feeling moving in my tummy? whats wrong with me?

Hi honey! so the only time you had unprotected sex was on March 5 -9 and March 13 -14? then you didn't get a period in March at all, but got an april one on April 4th!? Was it a normal period? Also IF you had sex on March 5 - 9 this would have been the optimum time to get pregnant - as this would have been around the time of ovulation! And then the March 24th test would have been too early! Even though something delayed your period! There is something else that you could have had a miscrarriage on April 4th! But still feel the efects! Can you take another test now?