hello i am 14 weeks pregnant and over the moon but am confused on when i concieved so am not sure who the father is? I had sex with an ex partner on the 12th december 2011 and slept with my partner most days after that. I had my period around the 26th december 2011 and have been given a due date of the 26th september 2012......please help who could be the father?

Hi Confused,

If you had a NORMAL period around 26 Dec 2011 then you weren't pregnant then.  You don't have a period when you are pregnant.

If it was "different" then you might have been pregnant.

Having sex on 12 Dec would have been right about the middle of your cycle.  You could very easily get pregnant then as it would be near when you ovulate.

Think about that period afterwards.  Was it normal?

Hey I'm having the same thing!:( but I slept with my ex on the third of jan and my new boyfriend on the 12th or 15th, I found out I was pregnant and I apperently ovulated on the 8th so I'm confused and scared really could use someone's opinion who's in the same position!!

Hi Guest,

When did your last period START?

If you ovulated on the 8th then your ex is likely the father. Here's why. Sperm can survive UP TO about 5 days. The egg can only survive for about 48 hours after ovulation.

If you ovulated on the 8th the egg would not be viable by the 12th or after so it is unlikely to be the new boyfriends.

But, no one can tell you exactly when you ovulated after the fact. It can vary each cycle a bit. Not even your doctor can tell you.

HI Me and guy B trying from last one year to get pregnant but we were not able to but my last period is on 24th march 2017 I had standing sex with guy A on 2nd april just for 5min then sudden i had removed whatever entered inside of me then i had sex With guy B on 4th april for 2 to 3 times that time I felt like something on right side hit to my overy but I am not cofirm that who is the father of child now i am pregnant and i wants to know who is the father.