i had period Jan 15, 2008, Feb 29, 2008 and April 1, 2008. My periods last about 4 days. It is now May 10 2008 and no period, I took a home preg test march 29, april 3, and april 9 all were neg. No cramps no nothing. I had sex April 12, April 18, April 21 and April 27 am I pregnant

I am in the same boat you as.... kinda. I went off the pill last summer and was miraculous regular every month until my April period... a week late (April 2). No biggie thinking it was stress. My bf and I depend on the withdrawl method (as stupid as it is), well twice we didn't do that ... like you a week apart 10 days after the first day of my period then 19 days after my first day of my last period (April 13 & 21).

I have had some weird cramps.... not the usual going to get my period. I have always just had cramps and a little lower back ache the morning I am going to get it. Last week I had that feeling, and nothing. Have had weird headaches and my increase in hunger is beyond ridiculous. I thought it was nothing because you hear one of the first signs of pregnancy is sore breasts, and I didn't have that.... until like 2 days ago (I never have that before a period). Just the sides of them hurt liek the sides my arms are on (the outter sides). I don't have the constipation, but earlier this week I had one breakfast burrito and it lasted 20 minutes before I threw it up and I was super nauseated for like 4 days straight after that. Not a whole lot now.

So I don't know what this could be. I thought if I don't get it by the end of next week I should test, but wondering what you guys think as well. Thanks.

shay2420.... i really think that you could be pregnant. for some women it takes longer to get a positive urine test. you should get a blood test done.

and slaphappy106.... i think you should take a pregnancy test. you have missed your period, right?

Shay- if u haven't taken a test since Apr 9th AND have had sex since then you definately need to test- If i understood correctly your cycles was almost 40 days apart and isn't all that regular so its so hard to say. You really should keep a diary of exact dates for the next year so you can figure out the pattern (if there is one)- i assume if you are having unprotected sex you are trying to get pregnant and charting your cycles, bbt and cervical mucous will help (if u are not already pregnant)

Take a test- if its negative and you still dont have yur period in a week take another- if its still negative see your doc
Good luck

I have no symptoms what so ever other than not having my period so i doubt that i am i havent had sex since the last date stated. I will wait until the end of the month if no period and test is negative might just be stress so we'll see thanks to everyone for their comments

Its very common in early pregnancy to have no symptoms. A LOT of women don't experiance anything other than lack of cycle until about the 6th week (4th week post conception) some even longer - which is one why I always say symptoms don't mean a whole lot when I see a post that says something like "i have ....symptoms could I be pregnant??" It basically boils down to if you have had unprotected sex and you have missed your period you could be pregnant...the only way to really know is to take a test....a lot of symptoms are the same as pre-period symptoms.

BUT- you are right, missing your cycle can easily be caused by stress....All your dates of intercourse were after the dates you tested so what I am saying is you could have easily gotten pregnant then. I recommend that if you dont get your cycle in the next few days you should test just so you know...ultimately its up to u of course

yeah, as the others have said, you could well be pregnant, so do another test and if in any doubt go see your dr.

good luck :-)

Thanks@ still no period

I'm also having some problems, its been about 3 weeks now and I'm having stomach discomfort and sometimes bloated, I don't have any sore breasts or anything like that but I did just get over a cold and it seems like I have a keen sence of smell now? Am I pregnant?