Okay so i had sex with my boyfriend in the beginning of april and it's now may second. i don't really consider it sex because all i did was put it in and take it out, He always pulls out and has to stroke a couple of times before finishing. But i'm two days late. I was thinking because of the change in weather but idk? Could i be?

I don't think it is the change in the weather.

If he put it in, it was sex.  Can you be pregnant, yes.  There is always a chance.  Precum?

Since you're late, take a HPT.  Use your first morning urine as it will likely give an earlier positive (if you're pregnant).  Follow all directions, especially times, carefully.  If it reads negative and you still haven't had your period in 7-10 days, retest.  

False negatives are common testing early.  False positives are rare.

Good luck.

We have different situations so I'm not really sure for u but I'm the most confused b cuz my last mensis was march 16 and I haven't seen AF YET, with some preg symp's... so that would make me 6 weeks almost seven, problem is I have taken four HPT and all are BFN.... yes I followed instructions properly with first urine and nothin... hopin for a positive after 2 miscarriages in the pass, have a doc appointment next week...maybe u should do the same :-0. Baby pixie dust to u... good luck.