Ok here's my story back in Jan I thought I got pregnant but from all the test I took it showed that I wasn't even though my lower tummy was growing to the point where it looks like a small pregnant pudge so I let that be and didn't think anything of it anymore...But now I feel a bit weird because on march 17th I got a light period that ended on the 19th and then on the 22nd of march I had unprotected sex and on the 1st of April I had some light cramping and when i peed and wiped there was some light pinkish discharge and now a week and six days later I stared having this real heavy cramping on the 15th of April I'm thinking it's my period but when I rush to the rest room NOTHING and I wasn't shocked because my period wasn't due till April 27th but since then I been feeling real tired, nausea, gassy, and weird pain like feelings in my tummy, and breast acheness then I got my period a week early it started today the 18th of April very light but according to my period tracker (a app) I have it wasn't due till the 27th like I said before and I just don't know what's going on is there a chance of pregnancy or not because idk anymore :/ P.s- Sorry for the long story!

when you have unprotected sex chances of pregnancy is always high. wait to see if you miss your period, when and if you do there's an obvious sign that you may be pregnant. 

Thanks I surely will