Hello, I want to share this since i always think about this lately. SO my bf inserted his penis at me last Nov. 23, 2011 no protection but it lasted only a few minutes but he didn't ejaculate inside of me  nothing happened really i didn't bleed after that ,  and last Dec. 1, 2011 he again inserted his penis at me with condom but he didn't ejaculate inside of me. Nothing happened . after that i had my period in Dec. 9, 2011 and in the next following months, (Jan and Feb 2011) in March i didnt have my period but i had my period again last April 1 2012 but before that Last March 27, 2012 my bf ejaculated not inside of me but i was near to him.then i have my period in April 1,2012 and  for 6 months April - Sept 2012. Last month (Oct 2012) i don't have my period yet until now (Nov. 1, 2012).  but last july 15,2012 my bf only fingered me and i had my period in Aug.10, 2012. then i had my first period again in Sept.16 2012. I didn't have any sexual intercourse at all after what happened to me last july 2012 ,when my bf fingered my only a few minutes, with my bf since he was in the other country. Could i be pregnant? I missed my period in this month of october 2012.

Sounds to me like you just have irregular cycles. I used to have cycles that were very regular then i started getting one that would last for a couple of moths and then not have one for a couple. My doctor told me it was just irregular cycles. If you are really worried about it you should consult your doctor.

Yeah, that's what i think about that i have irregular cycles, but i feel bloated and breast pains and i think my nipples are getting darker, and i feel bloated recently but i think the reason is that i ate so much these few weeks.. is that normal or what does it indicate?