I wanted to be a nurse, but the nearest nursing school was miles away from my home town and my father wouldn't let me move to another town all alone at that young age...I don't blame him, I would probably do the same. 8-| What you wanted to be when you were a child?

i wanted to be a engineer and design/enginerr(derr) cars for my own car company, i would often draw up what my cars would look like, my favourite one to do was of old 60's americian stationwagon kinda thing, the chevy impala shape. those agles, just love em. i recently brang that drawing to life in 3d on google sketchup and if your interested i could sort out to send it to you via email. if interested, inbox me :-) i then got over that dream cus i figured i would never acheive that, a constant beleive i encounter with my life, but ever since, ive been hooked pretty well on wanting to be a carpenter. all the people around me say i should be a programmer or a electronic technician, which is possible, im very good with circuit boards- soldering- and im very interested in how it all works but due to the people in my class, we dont learn much about what we are doing, we just hit the soldering iron to that circuit and get soldering. its definately the most irresponsible class in the year, or the school even. id love to learn how transistors work ect ect, most are obvious (like resististors- use of low-conductivity materials such as graphite to reduce the current) but some really arnt that self explanatory... not sure where to end this ramble, so it will end here, for now. if you want to hear more, jsut say so and ill start my pointless rambling all over again.

for now, i think ill edit the song/poem "hole in the bucket" so it says "theres a troll in the dungeon" and still makes sense and follows a similar style line as the origional does. should be a tad of jolly ol fun. i think ill include that professor quill character from harry potter who runs in on dumbledoor and screams those exact words, murmurs "thought u might want to know" and faints. that will add the the wonderful-awesomeness of the idea :-)

Hey Dude, I'd love to see your drawings! I remember that I was also into drawing when I was kid. I would buy those giant drawing papers and draw my dream house (the type of houses you usually see in American rap videos XD)...maybe my mother still knows where those drawings are.

I wanted to be a scientist that discover something new or invent something. I'm nowhere close to that now %-)