My mom has been out of my life for a long time. She put me and my brother and sister through so much when we were little. She's been in and out of jail. well she finally came back in our lives and i thought everything was going to be okay... It took so much time to even talk to her. But she had her life on track. She got married to a minister and was doing great.. But now she doesn't even care about me. She is so wrapped up in her own life to even call me. I live at a bording school. She hasn't called me in like 3 weeks. I only know everthing that's going on because my sister calls me.. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm not wanted by her at all. I feel like i shouldn't have ever back into my life..

im sorry you feel unwanted and ITS NOT TRUE.your mother has made many mistakes and seh doesnt knwo how to voice ANY of her mistakes with you. she knows how you feel the life she made for you then.SHE IS AFRAID OF HOW YOU ARE READY TO CONFRONT HER.i dont blame her id have to build my seof esteem back up to even handle teh confrontation that you are ready to give her.GIVE HER SOME SLACK IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS TRYING TO FORGIVE HERSELF.she didnt just send you away to a boarding school just to avoid you confronting her-SHE SENT YOU BC NOW SHE IS AWARE THAT SHE CAN PROVIDE A BETTER EDUCATION FOR YOU SINCE SHE HAS STARTED TO CHANGE HER WAYS and FORGIVE HERSELF.you shoud be thankful that she hasnt just let you be with whatever common sense you got surving such a hard life.the kid in the next town when his mom started to heal and forgive herself she moved away with her boyfriend when he was in school and he came home to nothing.he went to a foster home so be thankful and dont be mean to her.ive made some mistakes similar to hers and i confess it to m kids whenever a conversation/situation comes up so the know I MADE MISTAKES AND IM FORGIVING MYSELF FIRST.it matters some that the forgive me but if the dont I WILL FORGIVE MYSELF.i hope things work out for you and your moms.GOOD LUCK